Re: Request A Collection of YouTube Videos From Multiple User Accounts using YouTube API

Stuart,

PHP can do a great many things, but it cannot remotely change the
functionality of a third party API.

Is that part of your understanding of my request? To clarify further for you, I am simply asking my question here (in addition to other reference/discussion forums) to see if any developer who frequents this list may have some experience in this regard and offer some helpful insight. You obviously feel my question is out of place... I apologize for any discomfort this may have caused you.