Logic puzzle. Not a question. Just for fun

This is verbatim from the manufacturer except I replaced the code info with
vanilia filler to keep from getting in trouble with them.

See how long it takes you to write the shortest SQL code that returns all
State a and State f records.

If this seems simple to you remember I have no formal training in logic
structure or DB design, and yes I know the answer.  E-mail me if you want
it.

Frank.

the value of a status field is given in the sdk text as such...
------------
...This number is determined by adding the following values together:

State a = 0
State b = 1
State c = 2
State d = 3
State e = 4
State f = 5
State g = 6
State h = 255
+
State i:
No = 0
Yes = 256
+
State j:
No = 0
Yes = 1024
+
State k:
No = 0
Yes = 4096
+
State l:
No = 0
Yes = 8192
+
State m:
No = 0
Yes = 16384

Example: a State a, State i, State k will have a value of
0 + 256 + 4096 = 4352