Re: Because you guys/gals/girls/women/insert pc term here are a smart lot

So what I'm taking away from this is that I can index a text column, but
that is relatively new.  Based on experience with technology I'm going to
guess it's not a very efficient index or search function yet.  CHAR seems to
be well entrenched, and the favorite for any column I may need to search
against.  I just need to be warry of the size limits and account for them in
my program and data entry.

Does that seem to be the consensus?