Re: Posting Data?

Stephen Alistoun wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have my own register system and I want to Post my values from my register
> system and post those
> values into the punbb register form.
>
> I do not want to register my values from the punbb form but rather from my
> login system.
>
> How would i be able to do this?
>
> Below is the example of the punbb register form:

Well, since you are sending this to a PHP mailing list, I am guessing that you want the php/server to send the request.

If so, check out cURL,

if you are talking from your own browser, then you should look into the Firebug for FF.  It allows you to modify page content and then resubmit it.

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare