Re: Sending files via POST

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 14:14, Anders Norrbring <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> *bump*

    Please don't "bump" threads, Anders.  This is not a traditional
web-based user forum.  You've provided no additional data, so there is
no need to bring this thread up again.  If you want to get more
attention to it, you will need to send a reply to the list with
updated information.  The last response in this thread was from Nathan
Rixham.  If you didn't receive that message, you can find it in the
archives, or I'll be glad to forward it to you.  If it didn't solve
your problem, you can say so and folks here will be happy to help you
further.

    Thanks!

--
</Daniel P. Brown>