Re: system() Question

Daniel Brown wrote:
On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 21:29, Nathan Nobbe <quickshiftin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Micah Gersten <micah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think I was confused here about your response.  After re-reading a few
times, I see that you were enhancing Dan's response by explaining what
call-time pass by reference is, not saying that the function is used
that way.
My apologies.
no worries

    So help me God, if you two don't stop fighting, I'm going to turn
this car around....

    (;-P)

Getting in some practice for new little one?  :)

Happy New Year to all, and to all a safe night!

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare