Re: Read Form values prior to submit?

Hello,

on 12/28/2008 01:41 PM Tim Rude said the following:
> Using PHP, is there a way for me to read the values that a user has
> entered into the text fields of a <FORM> prior to the user clicking the
> submit button?
>
> Essentially what I want to do is make sure the user has filled in all
> three text fields on my form before allowing it to be submitted [to a
> third party website].

You may want to try this forms generation and validation class. It can
perform both server side and browser side validations by generating the
necessary Javascript (so you do not have to learn it too much) using a
single definition of the validations you want.

http://www.phpclasses.org/formsgeneration

Here is a live demo form:

http://www.meta-language.net/forms-examples.html?example=test_form

--