Re: PHP Help Needed

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 10:47, Ayemowa Toyin <ayemowa_toyin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to PHP and require your help regarding a PHP Script.  Below is what I am tryin to achieve

    You require an RTFM and STFW session.
        * http://php.net/
        * http://google.com/

> 1.  I have created a FILE UPLOAD page that lets users Upload a FIle to the site.  This and other details regarding the file stored in a MySQL Database.
>
> 2.  I need to create a FILE DOWNLOAD page that will read details from the MYSQL database for users to dwnload already uploaded files.

    If you've already created the UPLOAD page, then the more difficult
of the two tasks is done.  Chances are, you (or whomever wrote the
code for you) should know how to do #2 if you (or another) already did
#1, but if not:

        http://www.google.com/search?q=php+mysql+file+download+script
        http://www.joeclipart.com/blog/images/2007/06/20070628crack.jpg
        http://www.phpbuilder.com/tips/item.php?id=5