Re: Zend framework

'Twas brillig, and Al at 24/12/08 17:51 did gyre and gimble:

Richard Heyes wrote:
2008/12/24 Al <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I've not given it much thought, so far.

But, am curious about what you folks think about it.

Anyone with experience have a comment?

On what? The Zend Framework?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Anyone with experience using the Zend framework, in general or any particular components, have a comment?

Well I use it and like it very much. It takes a while to get your head round, or rather the programming methodologies and the related "best practices" do (especially when you are trying to retro fit it to an existing project).

But if you just spend a few days reading through the manual you'll be totally fine.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie