Using php in custom built http server

Hey, I built my own http server, and I'm wanting to add php to it. the server is in Objective-C. I know I can use terminal commands to do it, but if I was to do that how would I get headers and stuff php sends, and how would I send php HTTP_REMOTE_ADDRESS and stuff like that? I would prefer doing it with terminal commands, but I am willing it do it with a library or however I have to do it.

Thanks,
Mr. Gecko