Re: HTTP Error 500 - IsapiModule

Thanks David, but my log doesn't tell me anything (I don't think) !! I am assuming we are referring to the inetpub logs?

-Gary

"David Robley" <robleyd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:71.4B.09584.6698B494@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gary Maddock-Greene wrote:

Hi, Don't know if this is the right group but I am having real problems
trying to connect to my MySQL db with php. I am trying to create a search
form. I can connect and display in my browser a simple call to a db record
but when I try to execute my search script I get a 500 Internal Server
error: IsapiModule / ExecuterequestHandler. I'm stumped! Any help please
or pointers. Thanks Gary

The first thing when you get a 500 error, which is a server error not php,
is to check the server error log.

Cheers
--
David Robley

The best defense against logic is stupidity.
Today is Pungenday, the 61st day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174.