Re: php client

idan72 wrote:
Hi,

I am new to PHP.
I want to write a web client in PHP that will data to a server written in
Java.
I want that the client will send an object to the server.

What is the best way to do that?
Where can I find an example for doing that ?
JAVA is on the client side. That is, it runs in the users browser.

PHP is on the server side, and there is no direct interaction between PHP and the user.

It seems from what you write that you need a "form" in a web page, and a PHP script to process the data the user enters and submits from the form. You may not need JAVA at all.

If this is what you want to go, Google, "PHP forms"

Stephen