RE: Poll of Sorts: Application Frameworks--Zend, Cake etc

I see people talk about the same handful of frameworks every time this question comes up. Has anyone used one of the underdog frameworks that are sprouting up at the fringes?

PRADO?
Yii?
Simple PHP Framework?
Akelos (Ruby on Rails port)?
Seagull?
BlueShoes?
EvoCore?
PHOCOA?
Zoop?
Stratos?
Picora?
SOLAR?
FLOW3?
Maintainable?
Adventure-Framework?
...the list goes on.

I thought Yii [1] seemed interesting, at the least.

	1. http://www.yiiframework.com

// Todd