Re: A MySQL Question

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Yeti <yeti@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As a matter of fact, in space you can't even scream.
>
> --
>
> I don't know if there is a "better" or "best" solution to this, but an
infinite loop for something that is finite, I don't know...

I do like the stick whacking the drum part though. :)

And yes, you wouldnt hear anything in space, hadnt thought about that, so
you can argue that the big bang didnt make a noise because it wouldnt have
been hearable because there was nothing to carry the sound. For that matter
it wouldnt have been seeable either. Something being hearable or seeable is
different from someone/thing hearing or seeing it though. My point: Not
trying to make one, or any sense either, because im probably contradicting
myself here as are all of you, no offence.

However, I find the big bang theory more convincing than any 7 days creation
theory or things like that (sorry to all the religious people out there),
But then you can always ask what was before that and before that and so on.
But no one ever asks who or what created god in the first place, if s/he/it
exists. Was s/he/it always there? Well then one could argue that the
universe was always there too and there was no creation or big bang, or was
good there for infinity and after a few quadrillion years, s/he/it became so
bored and decided to make a big firework or only spend 7 days in creating
everything? 7 days is a horribly short time for such a task after an
infinite time of boredome. Maybe earth was always there (although this seems
unlikely too). But do we really know that? I mean, ive read it in a book and
learned it at school, but maybe we're all wrong and its all totally
different to what is expected. To me only one thing is clear: We will never
know how it all began, because a beginning of time and everything seems
illogical to me, because there must have been something before that.
Infinity, although to most not graspable seems a more graspable concept to
me than finity. Anybody agree or am i alone in this universe?

Sorry to go terribly off topic here...