Re: PHP 5.3.0alpha3

Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
Hello!

Johannes has packaged PHP 5.3.0alpha3, which you can find here:
http://downloads.php.net/johannes/

Windows binaries thanks to Pierre, which are available here:
http://windows.php.net/qa/

Please test it carefully, and report any bugs in the bug system, but only if you have a short reproducable test case.

It seems unlikely that we will be able to release a beta this year. However we currently do not plan another alpha release unless we find larger issues in the namespace changes. Please also note that the documentation for namespaces has been updated already:
http://php.net/namespace

regards,
Johannes and Lukas

All links at http://windows.php.net/qa/ are 404.