Not following the usual coding style I know but I can't bring myself to touch it... You'd better not touch it either, Rob: That means you.

	Author: Humblehope
	Modified: 06/06/2007
	**/
-snip-

I'm impressed.

The php routine passed a@xxxxx (which is real), but failed a@xxxxx (which is not real).

What's needed is a javascript routine to do the same thing, but it would require a trip to the server to check the domain. As such, I would use AJAX to trigger this php routine to provide validation -- that might prove interesting, huh? Apparent real-time validation -- hmmm, I'm going to think about that.

The php routine also passed tedd@xxxxxxxxxxx, which is real -- but it's interesting that most email (if not all) programs cannot show the domain name correctly, which is tedd@*.com. I have yet to find an email program that can show IDNS correctly.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------