Re: error messaages - $DOXPath Wrong

First I would like to thank everyone who reponded to this thread. Your all
Great!

I took your advice and made these changes

//Just the relevant lines.... not in order

$DOXPATH = 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\dox\\'

// New DOXPATH

if (!move_uploaded_file($file['tmp_name'], '$DOXPATH\$file[name]'))

//Fixed line 40 (now 41) ' changed to ' , / change to \ , dont even think I
need that \

//end of code

I sent this code to the sysop of the site and it was in his mail box when he
decided to reformat the system and restore yet another backup. On the bright
side it did cure this issue.... But the file in question is now a java
script :) , I will never know if this worked cause its no longer used. I
fixxed a few minor error's that I had fixxed before the restore. I had to
check the php files because they were just slightly recoded... It took about
10 mins to fix what I already knew how to fix.... Now that everything
works... Im not important anymore... "Stop talking to me.... Im trying to do
some work"

Well who said life is supposed to be fair?

<?
//regards
//Sailor
?>