Job opportunity in Denver, CO - Jr. PHP developer needed

Hello Group & Seasons Greetings,

I have an immediate opportunity available for a Jr. PHP developer with the following skill set.  Please contact me directly if you are interested.

The perfect candidate will possess the following skills:
    * Serious OO design background
    * PHP5 (this will be your primary language, though you can learn it on the job )
    * Strong database design skills (MySql experience preferred)
    * Love of open source development and standards-based development
    * Expert understanding of JavaScript, XHTML, and the DOM
    * Strong communication skills and able to multi-task and project manage well --

Nick Gasparro
Managing Partner, REMY Corp.
Denver, CO 80202
303-539-0448 Direct