Re: Picture downloading in IE

I don't think, because it happens on different machines, with different users. (one of them is a fresh install)

SanTa
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ramesh Thiruchelvam
  To: Sándor Tamás (HostWare Kft. )
  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 12:05 PM
  Subject: Re:  Picture downloading in IE

  Hi Santa,

  It seems to be a problem in IE when damaged activex or a java object is in the cache. Try clearing your temporary internet files and see.

  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810978

  Kr,
  Ramesh

  On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Sándor Tamás (HostWare Kft. ) <sandortamas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi,

    I have a strange error / misfunction with PHP header and IE7.

    I render a JPG from a database BLOB to show it on a page.
    In Firefox, when the user clicks on the image, and selects "Save image as... ", (s)he can download it in JPG format.
    But when a user in IE7 does the same, (s)he only can getit in BMP.

    The header I sent is the same both case:

    header('Content-Type: image/pjpeg');

    I tried to set Content-Disposition to "inline" or "attachment", set filename to different values, but get the same result.

    Now all I can say is "HEEEEEELP" :)

    Thanks,
    SanTa