XML RSS installation

I previously had my web page hosted on a shared Apache server. The web hosts
installed the PEAR modules on the system for me.

I have now decided to go to Godaddy who have a shared Linux server.

They do not install PEAR modules and I have to do myself.

I found the go-pear.php program and managed to get it to install PEAR, but
the XML_RSS was not included.

I scratched around further and found there is a file called
XML_RSS-0.9.10.tar which I have downloaded to my PC.

I can upload it to my web site with FTP but I don't know where to put it or
what to do with it.

I have been at this for 3 days now and need some help, what must I do now to
get the RSS working.

Yours truly,

Joe