Re: Curl with asp pages....

The one thing that's always tripped me up with ASP sites is that you have to add EVERY input, even the type="submit" with the correct value from the one and only submit button on the page.

Not sure what the ASP code monkeys are doing with their point-and-click UI, but I presume it's just a boilerplate operation that needs the submit input just in case they add a second button some day.

The variable names shouldn't need URLencoding in any proper webapp, but try it and see.

So check the form (and any JS) carefully to be sure you are not missing some INPUT element in your POST data.

Use Firefox LiveHTTPHeaders to see what goes back-n-forth on a real working exchange as well.

ASP developers tend to do a LOT of needless header("Location: ") bouncing with added/changed cookies as well, so you have to track all of that.