Re: Parsing XML

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 10:15 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
> Ashley Sheridan wrote:
>
> > Do any of you have a copy of this extension, or failing that, a
> > suggestion of how I can parse XML files without having to install
> > anything on the remote server, as I do not have that level off access
> > to it.
>
> Parsing XML is best done with XSL - if that's out of the question,
> you're in for a difficult time.
>

> /Per Jessen, Zürich

XSL will only allow me to convert it into a different document format,
which is not what I want as I need to keep a local copy of information
in a database for searching and sorting purposes. Nathans class allows
me to have the entire document put into an array tree, which is fine for
what I need so far.

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk