Re[2]: How to Execute Multiple SQL Updates Using PHP

Greetings, Nathan Rixham.

> just my two pennies, unless you've got a good reason to do it all in one
> or some decent performance gain by doign so, leave it out and have the
> front end functionality as per the clients requirements.

Well, as last resort, there's a transactions exists.
Especially for these times where you DO need to insert/update more than one
row at once, without even smalest possibility of intervention from other
clients.

--
Sincerely Yours, ANR Daemon <anrdaemon@xxxxxxxxxxx>