Re: Voting methodology

At 9:23 AM -0500 11/26/08, tedd wrote:
Hi gang:

What methodology would be the best for online voting?

I have a client who is a Union and they want members to vote online, but don't want someone to stuff the voting box.

I have some ideas of my own, but would like to hear what you people would recommend.

Cheers,

tedd

Thanks guys for the suggestions.

I think registering the member via their union ID vard number and then recording their vote as Daniel suggested is probably best.

They were leaning toward some popular canned script that they say all other unions use (don't know what that is) because it's secure (don't know what that means).

I'll find out soon enough.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

tedd