Re: PHP friendly web software?

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 1:20 PM, uaca man <uacaman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2008/11/25  <ceo@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>
>>> Life's too short to not have code completion! :D
>>
>> I tried to help a guy out yesterday, and his silly code completion thingie ended up writing bogus HTML as I typed...
>>
>> I don't NEED code completion, thank you very much, I know what I'm doing, so get out of my way!
>>
>> :-p
>>
>> (I've tried them all, and end up in 'vi' almost always.)
>>

>> --
>>

> I completely agree with you! Why use a car when you can walk?
>
> --

Well I work on a lot of various projects.  Some procedural, some oop.
Lots written by different developers too.  It saves me time not having
to remember where things are, what they'renamed, parameter orders,
etc.  Being able to also click on a function and open its source file
without worrying about paths saves a lot of time too.