Re: how can I make an email bounce

On Nov 23, 2008, at 7:01 PM, Richard Kurth wrote:

I need to make a bunch of emails bounce in different ways so I can check to see if my script to read a mail box full of bounced emails will work properly.
Does any body know how I can do this.

If you have access to a Mac, in Apples Mail.app there is a feature for bouncing messages that show up like a real bounce. All you need are the donor e-mails to bounce from.

Just keep in mind that when you "bounce" a message in mail.app it removes the e-mail... So I wouldn't go bouncing lvoe letters from your girl! ;)

If you don't have such access, let me know, and I can probably help out with it.

--
Jason Pruim
japruim@xxxxxxxxxx