Re: Hi,

idan72 wrote:
I would like to write code where the user  will input directory name.
I want it to be able to browse to directory and choose it.

With HTML if can only choose file.

Can I do that in PHP ?

Thanks
I have to say I have NO idea what you just said besides you want to build a file-system browser in PHP. It can be done very well in PHP, but what exactly are you going to do with it? Is it going to be for downloading files or something? What happens when you get all the way down the directory tree?

- Craige