Re: Displaying information from table graphically]

dzenan.causevic@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flash#Programming_language

Of late, the Flash libraries are being used with the XML capabilities of
the browser to render rich content in the browser. This technology is
known as Asynchronous Flash and XML, much like AJAX. This technology of
Asynchronous Flash and XML has pushed for a more formal approach of this
technology called Adobe Flex, which uses the Flash runtime to build Rich
Internet Applications.

This is probabily what I need for this project :)

flex is a great idea for any project, it natively supports E4X as well so perfect for creating rich internet app's (also with new v4 you can develop mobile app's desktop, web all under the same banner so truely portable app's) - it is the future, all we need now is a new persitant and lite xml based protocol (like xmpp but as an http replacement) and we've got the real web 2