[Fwd: Re: Displaying information from table graphically]

At least that eliminates GD as an option for this particular purpose.

Yes exactly something Flash like that allows interaction as well. But how
to exchange data between flash multimedia file and MySQL queries. This is
a serious issue, this is not trivial. I know there must be some way, but I
also dont know if it's worth it. That's why I need to do this research in
order to determine what kind of work this particular project would
involve. Your help is invaluable in that respect. Thanks goes to all of
you zillion times :)