RE: How to Execute Multiple SQL Updates Using PHP

Hi, Todd:

  Each of my query snippets look something in the following format:

  UPDATE product

SET product_name = 'SQL Tool UltraLight' AND price='1000' AND sales='200' AND export='299' AND import='399' .......
  WHERE id = '1001'

   I don't think I am allowed to JOIN these queries in the first place according to some of the resources I have been reading. I only think I am allowed to execute the queries one by one.

  But, in PHP terms, if I have a data executed from somewhere and allow users to edit it, how can I pass along every single one of these variables to the POST? (Is this what you meant by this is not something easy to do?)

Thanks in advance.

Alice

> Subject: RE:  How to Execute Multiple SQL Updates Using PHP
> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:11:48 -0600
> From: tmboyd1@xxxxxxxx

Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces
http://discoverspaces.live.com?source=hmtag1&loc=us