RE: Re: anchor name on URL

Firefox will probably go with their own improvements a la Minefield
(instead of V8). As for WebKit, I think you guys are forgetting--it's an
APPLE product. Do you seriously think they're going to let Microsoft use
it in their web browser after they've hacked it to pieces and strung it
back together into some bloated, inefficient monster?

Well... maybe if the price is right.

/shrug

// Todd