Re: Re: anchor name on URL

Per Jessen wrote:
Nathan Rixham wrote:

Though I always script to W3 Standards, I could care less if
browsers follow those standards, so long as we wind up closer and
closer to a general set of rules we can obide by.
Uh, only as long as that general set of rules is well documented.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

i never understand this, if i was makign a browser I'd be "where's the
rfc's" then code it to implement those rfc's - why people choose not
to is beyond me?

World domination is part of the reasoning ...

/Per Jessen, Zürich

well that bubble should have popped..

from some of my sites:
Browser % visits
Firefox	88.43%
Internet Explorer 9.99%

Firefox	46.89%
Internet Explorer 37.66%
Opera 7.36%
Safari 5.39%
Chrome 2.17%

Firefox 46.80%
Internet Explorer 42.45%
Safari 5.36%
Opera 3.07%
Mozilla 1.22%

although the crapness of firefox 3 may change that a bit..