PostTrack/ListWatch System

    All:

    I'm going to put the PostTrack/ListWatch system back in an active
state to start counting and reporting next week.  Thanks to those who
voiced requests, suggestions, and inquiries.

    If anyone DOES NOT WANT their email address to appear in the
Friday reports next to their post metrics, please send me a private
email with your address.

    It will have the standard SPAM stuff and all, including
improvements that were made in the "off season" since I took it down
to rework it.  A near-future version will also include an
implementation of RGraph[1] by our very own Richard Heyes.

    Suggestions are always welcome, as well.

    1: http://www.rgraph.org/

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
http://www.parasane.net/