Re: Help insert not working, implode errors....

Terion Miller wrote:
Help I inherited this script and just found that its not inserting anything
into the "workorderform" table in the db, and I'm getting implode() errors
for the 'bannersize' isset line

New and need help in over my head:
here is the code:

First off, I would argue that this code never worked, unless you changed the order of the arguments being passed to your implode() calls.

The arguments are backwards in all three calls.

check out this

http://php.net/implode

it might give you insight on how to make it work.

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare