RE: Experience (was: while-question)

Well, now, you're just splitting hairs. Programming, scripting,
coding--whatever you want to call it. They all involve similar methods.
I made a program in VB.NET that takes a text file list of phone numbers
and creates a geocoded XML tree by state, areacode, prefix, and finally
extension. I compiled it into an executable. That was programming, yes?
I then took that exact same code (the only part that changed was the
output--it streams as an XML attachment instead of creating the output
file on the local file system), and created an ASP.NET web site out of
it. That wasn't programming?

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer