Re: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Thodoris <tgol@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Although I don't develop under windows and I should say that this OS has
> been "developing" my allergies I would suggest to use WAMP. Which is
> Windows-Apache-MySQL-PHP enviroment that you might find very useful and it
> might make things easier for you.
>
> --
> Thodoris

Thodoris,

I don't like developing on windows either, but I find it to be worse when
using WAMP. When I first started developing PHP I used to use WAMP and also
tried EasyPHP. Although things were easier at first, IMO they add too much
stuff in conf files that make things confuse when you need to make some
specific changes.

Thanks for your suggestion :)
--
Thiago Henrique Pojda