Re: question about google maps

This one time, at band camp, Sudhakar <sudhakararaog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi
>
> how do i go about displaying an address which appears on google maps for a
> business on a web page.
>
> what are the steps.
>
> if some one knows about this please let me know.

http://www.phpro.org/classes/Phproogle.html

and some docs at

http://www.phpro.org/classes/Phproogle-Docs.html

example code can be found at
http://www.phpro.org/examples/Google-Maps-With-PHP-And-Phproogle.html

Kevin

--
This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please notify kevin@xxxxxxxxx immediately and destroy any copies of the original message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any attachments) is prohibited.