Simplexml encodes output xml

Hi All,
I am using PHP's senderxml library to generate the xml. My problem is that
xml generated by this library encode some characters like >, & etc. Since i
have to give the output xml to the device so i don't want to encode these
characters.

I know there is html_entity_decode method which can decode these characters.
But I want to confirm that whether this method is decoding all characters or
i need to use some other method for that? Also if there any parameter in
senderxml library which tells this library not to encode the output xml.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Manoj Kumar Singh