Re: Reaching network share with libssh2 functions

If it's a permissions issue, it's related to Windows.  Is it a user
share or a system share?  Can you access the shares when you log
directly into the windows box?  Have you tried command line ssh to see
if it's specifically related to the PHP library?

Thank you,
Micah Gersten
onShore Networks
Internal Developer