RE: Re: Simple app to Fill in TBL/Access Control Function.

Hi Maciek,

My bad for the confusion. A number of apps allow users to sign up, and
perform certain functions on the site, based on the user roles/access privs.
In some cases, the apps allow the user(s) to modify underlying data, that's
written to a given tbl. The ADMIN function for some of these apps allow the
admin user to disable/enable the user to perform certain functions, as well
as to change/modify the user access roles regarding the app.

I'm looking for an app that has the ADMIN function (user roles/access privs
built into it) that I can rip apart.

For my initial functionality, I'm looking to allow users to register/login,
be verified/validated by an ADMIN. The user will be able to create/modify
tbl entries. The user will also be able to modify the entries based upon the
roles/access privs assigned by the ADMIN.

I'm looking for pointers to basic apps that provide this kind of
functionality as a subset of the overall app. I can then rip apart/add what
I need to the app...

thanks