Re: Write my own extensions

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Stut <stuttle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2 Nov 2008, at 18:57, Gautier Di Folco wrote:
>
>> I am a French student, so I do not speak english very well, I am sorry...
>>
>> For a few weeks I want to write my own extension for PHP in C++
>> language...
>>
>> But I do not find any trivial things, all the exemples did not have any
>> paramaters...
>>
>> Do you know where I can find concrete things to do function or
>> class/objects for PHP in C++ ?
>>

> The online documentation for writing extensions is severely lacking. This
> book will tell you everything you need to know: http://jmp.li/cf

and here is an essentially a very abridged version you can get started w/
right away.  if you want to learn about writing c code to expose classes
natively in php, you should def get the aforementioned book.

http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/1021

the second part,

http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/1022

shows examples of accepting parameters from user functions.  but it doesnt
talk about writing extensions w/ c++ =/

-nathan