From: shahrzad khorrami [mailto:shahrzad.khorrami@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 6:05 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Control Over Printer Queue On Windows

Hi all,

I am writing a script to print a few thousand pdf documents and I need
to have some control over the number of jobs that are sent to the
printer queue at time ...

I can not see how to get print queue information eg the number of
jobs pending .. at least my attempts are failing..

any ideas?

Thanks in advance