RE: Count the Number of Elements Using Explode

Hi,

  Thanks for all who responded, and the function is now working properly.
  It turned out that count function works for strings that contain the actual data inside, but when it is an empty string, a new if clause had to be set to create the count.

Alice

Alice Wei

Indiana University, MIS 2008

Programmer/Computer Application