Re: question about using sql server with php

We use a linux webserver but have a need to connect to MSSQL databases.
Since I used Fedora, I was lucky enough to find the PHP-MSSQL package but
that has only been available via yum recently.  My first attempt at
connecting to MSSQL was much more difficult when I was using FC3.