Re: create/write to psd file

On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 23:45 -0700, vuthecuong wrote:

> Ashley Sheridan-3 wrote:
> >
> > Off the top of my head, I don't think this is possible. A quick Google
> > yields nothing either. I'm assuming it has to be a PSD for the layers?
> >
> Sure. I woudd like to read PSd files with multiple layes, and of course when
> I write to it,
> I should keep it's layers state also.
> Is there any point to resource in some where please?
> please help me. I need your help.
> Thanks in advanced.
>
> --

You want me to point you in the direction of a resource, even though
I've said I couldn't find one...?

The closest I can find is a class which will read a PSD in, although I'm
betting it'll only be a very, very old PSD.

It might be possible to do what you need by using the Gimp, but I'm just
not sure how much is possible with it over the command line.

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk