Re: Re: ZendOptimizer + APC

Run APC on the main site. Create a separate instance of apache running
on another port and have it use the ZendOptimizer, and have the admin
stuff there.

Also, have you tried changing the options for the zend thing to not
actually optimize? It only has positive effects if you are also using
their opcode cache. They moved the optimizer part into their decoder
so they could name it that for a typical bait and switch job on
unsuspecting webmasters. Bleh...