Re: Method of connecting image

napura@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a method of connecting the jpg image with PHP?
> For instance, four images tie by two in two length in side.
>

> Napura
> ************************************
> Linux Debian4 (Server)
> PHP 5.2.2
> Apache 2.2.4
> MySQL

Hi,

I guess you have to use a new clean image pointer (lookup the image
functions of PHP), that has the size of the result size.

Than you can import the four seperate images into four seperate pointers
(or loop over them), and put them inside the clean image.

How to do that is up to you, but it is possible to include one image
into another and decide the position of it. So one or four, doesn't matter.

--

Aschwin Wesselius

/'What you would like to be done to you, do that to the other....'/