Re: Mass email

Before considering outsourcing this you should consider the following.

1. Frequency of emails, I.e daily, weekly, monthly etc.
2. Hosting, are you on dedicated servers, shared hosting.
  a) do you control the domain name, enough to enable rDNS.
b) does your hosting company restrict out going emails? I had issues with and1 doing this
3. Do you expect to increase the number of emails being sent?

If your expecting to send out frequently, and have close control over what each recipient is sent you will most likely have to work with an Api or look at creating an email system yourself.

I spent a couple of days writing an email system for a client and ourselves,

Sent from my iPhone