From: Govinda [mailto:govinda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 7:17 PM
To: PHP-General List
Subject:  2 successive commands in one shell_exec?

How do we use
string shell_exec  ( string $cmd  )
to hit another cgi script from within a PHP page?

I mean I need to do that, and so with my very newbie level of
understanding I think I need to have that shell_exec essentially do 2
things at once:
-goto the right dir, and then
-fire the script in that dir.
like these 2 successive commands in terminal:
cd $MyPath
./MyOtherCGI.cgi

It seems initially clear at lease how to do either one of those
terminal commands from within shell_exec, but not *both*.
How do I get both commands in there?
Sorry if my Q is too green

-Govinda