Re: PHP Dev Facts

*Procedural or OOP?*
Both depending on the scale of the project.

*Dev OS*
Usually Debian 4

*Dev PHP Version*
5.2.6

*Live Server OS*
Client's choice. For my full time job I write for CentOS 5 and Debian based
OSs.

*Live Server PHP Version*
5.2.6 - It doesn't make sense to program in a version you're not deploying
to.

*Which HTTP Server Software (+version)?*
Apache 2 and Nginx

*IDE / Dev Environment*
Gedit for Debian.

*Preferred Framework(s)?*
Cake is alright

*Do you Unit Test?*
Yes, at my full time job.

*Most Used Internal PHP Class*
Mysqli

*Anything else you use frequently in you're PHP'ing that's worth
mentioning:*
nope.